97 gear swaps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97 gear swaps...

i ordered the LSD from SLP and I have a guy wanting to sell me a set of 3.42's for 74$

Just wondering which carrier i need.

I believe you need a series 3 carrier. And you'll want to get the speedo adjusted too. You can get it all from SLPonline.com
    Mods include: SLP CAI, 2.5\" Dynomax catback exhaust, Bosch Platinum spark plugs, Taylor 8mm Spiro ignition wires, Eibach Prokit springs

Comment

3 series carrier :D
      97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

You don't need to drop $180 for the speedo recalibrator, get the VIN from a Y87 of the same year and tranny as yours and have the local dealer set your computer to its standards. Everything is fixed! (Is costing me $60 instead of $180)
        C. Boney<br />1997 Firebird 3.8L V6<br />---------------------<br />Modifications:<br /> <br /> SLP Cold Air Induction, Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Carsound 3\" High Flow Cat, Sweet Thunder 24\" Chambered Muffler, Removed Rear Exhaust Section, Custom Fan Switch, 35th Anniv. Silver Stripes, Old T/A-Style Silver Sail Birds

Comment

ive never heard of a dealer doing that
          2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

hmmmm i think my local dealership is on to me.

the service manager judy came up to me the last time i had my car serviced and said unto me:

"you've been racing this car havent you?"

I dont care about the speedometer for now, I just want the damn gears in so i can finally hook up the NOS kit that is "waiting for me".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X