aluminum Z-28 Flywheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aluminum Z-28 Flywheel

Will a Z-28 flywheel from a 1996 fit the same year 3.8l engine sence there both 90 degree engines?
    1994 black camaro 3.4l m5<br />18\" chrome rims 235/40r18<br />Shaved door handle\'s and emblems<br />wings west ground effects <br />harwood hood, custom interior

What does 90deg have to do with anything? I doubt the bellhousing is the same on LT1 trans and V6 trans. Check with a transmission shop first.

Comment

On the gm peformance parts web-site,if you go to performance parts then to 90 degree V6 it states that some parts of the V6 90* and the small block V8 are interchangable. But it does not state if their talking about a 3.8l engine or a 4.3l engine.

www.gmpartsdirect.com

[ March 27, 2002: Message edited by: liquidonyx ]</p>
      1994 black camaro 3.4l m5<br />18\" chrome rims 235/40r18<br />Shaved door handle\'s and emblems<br />wings west ground effects <br />harwood hood, custom interior

Comment

they're talking about the 4.3L
        i was swimming in the carribean. animals were hiding behind the rocks except for the little fish, but they told me the squid\'s trying to talk to me. oink, oink. where is my mind?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X