trans shift kit install help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trans shift kit install help!!!!

ok guys and gals, i got most of it on but am haveing one problem. the servo will not budge at all and you have to take it off any suggestions ? i got the steel o ring off also but it doesnt wanna move.its the trans go shift kit :mad:
    94 firebird black 3.4 A4<br />ram-air hood,trans am nose,30th aniversery raceing stripes/side,decals,tb-bypass,160* thermostate,ported throttle body,accel coils,msd wires,NGK plugs,catback-flowmaster exhaust,ASP underdrive pulley\'s,k&n cone airfilter,aluminum race pedals,N.O.S 5175,trans go shift kit,corvette servo,converted to a 96 rear with 3.42\'s,lsd,disk brakes,mac lowering springs, Xenon headlights,chrome firehawk 17\'s with 275/40/17<br />best et. 15.558<br />mph 87.89

You have to pull and cut the blue rubber ring. Then all comes out very easily. You're going to have more fun assembling the servo. Trust me. You'll be posting very soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the servo doesnt move at all so you cant get to the blue o ring.i have no idea what to do everything else is done. anyone know how to get it off???
      94 firebird black 3.4 A4<br />ram-air hood,trans am nose,30th aniversery raceing stripes/side,decals,tb-bypass,160* thermostate,ported throttle body,accel coils,msd wires,NGK plugs,catback-flowmaster exhaust,ASP underdrive pulley\'s,k&n cone airfilter,aluminum race pedals,N.O.S 5175,trans go shift kit,corvette servo,converted to a 96 rear with 3.42\'s,lsd,disk brakes,mac lowering springs, Xenon headlights,chrome firehawk 17\'s with 275/40/17<br />best et. 15.558<br />mph 87.89

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X