Will it work?/Where can I get one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it work?/Where can I get one?

I have a 99 camaro sixy and want a corvrtte servo that was mentioned early but will it work with my car. Yes it's an automatic.And Where would i get one from I will be getting my shif kit soon aswell to go with it
    thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1999 Camaro V6 A4<br />Navy Blue metallic<br />Intake+Exhaust+4.10+?=?

Yes it will work and just do a search on ebay for corvette servo!

I have the TransGo and Corvette Servo in my 96 and am very happy with it!

Comment

Try www.converter.com I think they sell them there. It's about $45 new.
      2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fin:
        Try www.converter.com I think they sell them there. It's about $45 new.<hr></blockquote>

NOOOOOOO!!!! Don't buy it from them, get it for $25 shipped here. www.pro-built.net Same exact thing!

Scott

Comment

i got mine for $40 shipped and insured from kdsperformance on ebay. you can go to the website, i believe it's www.kdsperformance.com. i got the deluxe kit which came with the servo, the tv boost sleeve, and the 1-2 & 3-4 actuator pistons as well as all the bands and o-rings needed. only thing not included are instructions, but i'm working on getting soem pictures and stuff of the parts and putting some instructions online.
          you can\'t get off if you don\'t get on

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scott Black:

NOOOOOOO!!!! Don't buy it from them, get it for $25 shipped here. www.pro-built.net Same exact thing!

Scott
            <hr></blockquote>

I was just posting a link to where I knew you could get the part. I actually got mine for my '94 from someone who decided not to install his & sold it to me for cheap.
            2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X