help quickly please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help quickly please!!!!

i changed my servo to a corvette servo and went to refill the tranny fluid. only thing is....the fluid is blowing right back out the dipstick tube. did i put something in backwards or do i have a bigger problem now?
    you can\'t get off if you don\'t get on

i bet when you took the tranny cross member off the trans dropped down and the dipstick tube that leads to the tranny pan came out.. id try to look right there and see if thats possibly the problem, i know its a ***** to line that back up correctly and still raise trans but i bet thats your problem..

BTW i hope you replaced all the teflon or whatever material the bands are around the servo. if not servo wont build pressure then the trans wont shift, then you gotta take it apart and replace the bands while fluid is hot and its a PITA, i speak from experience

goodluck
    Jeff W

Comment

i believe i got all the bands right, everything that was there i put back on, i just forgot to pay attention to which way the first piece was facing when i pulled the housing cover off. i didn't even think about the dipstick tube not being lined up though, i'm gonna go check that right now.

Comment

got it fixed, there was a band missing and i didn't have the snap ring on the housing all the way. shifts pretty hard now, gotta get the other parts in later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X