Everything youve ever wanted to know about aluminum driveshafts - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything youve ever wanted to know about aluminum driveshafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything youve ever wanted to know about aluminum driveshafts

this is what happens when you break one on the way to bowling green kentucky to the national corvette museaum to the f-body event...

and you order one from www.speedautomotive.com and put it in your car in the parking lot of the hotel, and then bring the broken aluminum one into the hotel room...

www.mavness.com/zachds.gif

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: camaro_zach ]</p>

Hahahhahahahahaha it's even funnier when you know him in real life for some reason. hahahahaha

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: StockV6Cam2 ]</p>

Comment

wow, that was interesting. i'm not so much worried about zach up front as i am the guy in the back who can't make up his mind whether or not he wants to go into the bathroom or not. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

rofl, someone can move this to the lounge, i just thought of it. i just saw the post about aluminum ds's so i posted this in drivetrain, hahaha.

Comment

How can I paste a sound clip on this one? I have a good one of Timma on south park that works just perfect. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          Thanks, <br />JAM<p>02 Firebird GT

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by StockV6Cam2:
            Hahahhahahahahaha it's even funnier when you know him in real life for some reason. hahahahaha

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: StockV6Cam2 ]
            <hr></blockquote>

even funnier when you took the picture :D
            \'01 TA with boltons, cam <b>11.28@119.72 (1.49)</b><br />\'97 Tahoe LT 4x4- stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X