Torque Converters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Converters

Yes I use the search feature. But what i wanna know is that there are a couple of people who make torque converters. Mine is a daily driver and probably will be for a little bit longer. Im looking at getting a good TC. Should i be looking at a 3k to 3200 stall? And whats str? and effiencency?

Im looking to knock the .5 off my et

thanks,
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1998firebird\" target=\"_blank\">Red 1998 Firebird</a>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 98Bird:
    Yes I use the search feature. But what i wanna know is that there are a couple of people who make torque converters. Mine is a daily driver and probably will be for a little bit longer. Im looking at getting a good TC. Should i be looking at a 3k to 3200 stall? And whats str? and effiencency?

Im looking to knock the .5 off my et

thanks,
    <hr></blockquote>

to knock of .5 you'd have to go with a higher stall than that.

str and efficiency are relative to the company almost always. PI almost always makes only 2.5 str and 97% efficiency. but the higher str is better for launches but will cause efficiency up top to run a little low, and thus, your top end will suffer some. once you talk with the converter company and tell them what you are looking to get out of a converter, they'll give you better information.

for some other concerns you should take into consideration, read here

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Only4U ]</p>
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X