Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.73 Gear Q

Didn't get any help in advanced tech, so here goes:

Ok, I've been searching to find stuff, but I can't find anything to answer my question. My question is how do you fix the speedo on a 96 M5 if you put 3.73's in? How much would it cost to just buy one of those dash computers that tell you your speed? Also, how is ABS affected? Do I need anything besides the 3 series gears kit and LSD? Thanks for any help on this guys.
    -Nick

What's up Nick? I don't have any idea how to recalibrate the spedo, but where do you get 3.73's? I'm thinking about getting them too.(beefyboobies ;) ) [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    Teal 94 Camaro 3.4 Liter<br />Transgo stage 3 shiftkit, Shift module, corvette servo, SLP cold air induction,3.42 ring and pinion, Heavy Duty Posi LSD, Flowmaster exhaust, NX, blackouts

Comment

You can buy a speedometer Processor from

http://www.slponline.com

It's like $180 but I think the speedo will be pretty far off without. I've also heard that you can somehow count the teeth on the gear and calibrate it that way. Not sure on how that works.
      1995 Firebird 3.4L M5 Custom Shaved Door Handles, TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Chrome rims, New PPG paint, TA rear spoiler, 2k TA honeycomb taillights, Rear silver pontiac inlay, all silver badging, H4 headlight Conversion kit, RK Sport Ceramic headers, Hypertech Programmer, Rear disc rearend, One piece driveshaft, 3.73s with LSD, Camaro Two tone seats, Custom Stereo install

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X