free torque converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free torque converter

so i got a free 3000 to 3400 stall conv and would like to know what else i would need to make it work.
    96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Originally posted by david8399:
    so i got a free 3000 to 3400 stall conv and would like to know what else i would need to make it work.
    if it for a v6 take out your tranyn and slap the new veter in...... a mail in tune might be needed to help with shift points and make them more tamer, however on a stock tune it will feel like you have a hole new car [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

i was already pulling the tranny to put in the transgo kit and vette servo nad to change the rear main. so this was an excellent time to get this thing. but i was told that my car doesnt have the power to use this and would actually lose power with out so kind of supporting mods.
      96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

sell it to me for cheap :cool:
        \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

i was already pulling the tranny to put in the transgo kit and vette servo nad to change the rear main. so this was an excellent time to get this thing. but i was told that my car doesnt have the power to use this and would actually lose power with out so kind of supporting mods.
          any car can use a stall look at little G hes all stock and running like 4000 stall i think
          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

i was just checkin. also it did come out of a 97 z28 core so i figured it will work in mine.

Comment

i was just checkin. also it did come out of a 97 z28 core so i figured it will work in mine.
              nope won't work
              www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

why would it not work

Comment

why would it not work
                  V8 mounts different to the plate and the input shaft is larger
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Little G has a 5-speed, so I doubt he has a stall, unless he decided to convert to auto... don't blame him I think he already replaced one 5-speed.
                    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      Little G has a 5-speed, so I doubt he has a stall, unless he decided to convert to auto... don't blame him I think he already replaced one 5-speed.
                      whoops ment 12 sec
                      www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X