Street Edge or Mild Street Edge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Edge or Mild Street Edge??

Looking for either a 2800 or 3000 stall, Gonna go with edge... They offer either the Mild SE or Street edge... both can be 3000 stall, which is the one to get??? both have lock up, but the Mild is a few bucks cheaper... Help me out on this please... Thanks in advance...

id go more like a 3200/3400 with your mods, more than likely 3200...i was going to get the street edge until i came up with bad funding
    98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited<br /><br /><br />MODS:<br />180* t-stat, K&N FIPK, mopar ECU,<br />mike leach long tube headers+3\" y-pipe, 3\" all the way out flowmaster 50 series, mopar magnum 2bbl m1 intake manifold, APS 52mm throttle body, powerslots, 2 JL 10w3\'s

Comment

have them match it to your car, and then see if u still wanna get it. having it matched will let u know if u should get a mild street or just plain street converter.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

What are the spec's?
        Effeciency?
        STR (torque multiplication)?
        Differences?
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

The "Mild Street Edge" series has a tacked impeller and turbine, no anti balloon measure and is custom configured to a slightly lower STR.
          A good choice for performance minded daily drivers, launching N/A

The "Street Edge" has the large flanged impeller hub, the turbine and impeller are fully furnace brazed and the "High carbon" is standard.
          Its the "Street Edge" and "Pro Edge" series that have a money back guarantee to be more efficient then any competitors product at the same stall setting.

The efficiency, K factor (stall) and STR are related and this is not a set number in a custom configured converter. Many will trade a lower efficiency for the higher STR depending on application, combination and drivers preference.

Comment

Thanks alot... I think I am gonna go for the Street Edge, I will be in contact with you Andre as soon as my Taxes come back...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X