Differential Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differential Question

Hey all, Newbie Question. I see that auburn, and SLP make rear differentials. Now, do they make them for v6's specifically 3.4l?

Anything made for the V8 will fit our cars. The rear end is the same.

FWIW, SLP doesn't make differentials. They just sell them. ;)
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Auburn & Eaton Both Sell great Diffs For the camaros as long as it is a 7 5/8 or 7 1/2 with 28 Spline axle thats what it's all about. you just have to make sure you get the right carrier for the gears you are wanting numericaly high or low have differant carriers. i have run a Eaton . . But i prefer to keep with my Auburns. Right now i have an Auburn Pro Series in the back of one of my 3.4 Camaros W/ 3.73. I Started with 4.56 but that was a bit too low. Auburns Basic series is great for someone just looking to up strength and to get a more true form of limited slip. but if you have the money i recomend the pro series. my first time set up gears diff bearings and all cost me a lil under 900. but well worth it. i do recomend changing all bearings and seals while your at it. Plus whatever the shop charges to put it in if you go that route. Thats the best bet if you do not know what you are doing.
      ~BLUEICE~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X