will a 1pc aluminum drive shaft from a 6 spd work - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will a 1pc aluminum drive shaft from a 6 spd work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will a 1pc aluminum drive shaft from a 6 spd work

I have a 2000 auto will this work
    <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

check out the tech database.

and yes, as long as the 6 spd is an fbody, the shaft will work.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

I don't believe it will, they are going to be different lengths for the M6 to the A4... The output shafts and rear housings are probably different lenghts... I think...
      99 3800 NBM Camaro - (Xcessive Xcelleration Racing Team)<br />Ram/Cold Air Induction (custom)<br />Modified 4l60e Valve Body<br />Z28 Catback<br />SS Hood <br />Modified 99 GM 3800II <br />JB Performance Engineering<br />jfbperformance@cox.net

Comment

It will fit
        <b>99\' Black Camaro SS</b> <br />M6/T-Tops - SLPLid w/K&N | Hurst Billet Plus w/ LSS | EGR Mod<p>Black 97\' Camaro T-Tops (RIP)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 99BlueSuperSix:
          I don't believe it will, they are going to be different lengths for the M6 to the A4... The output shafts and rear housings are probably different lenghts... I think...<hr></blockquote>

Nope, they all fit as long as the DS is from a 93-02 Fbody, no matter what tranny. Check the tech database.

Scott

Comment

yeah its from a Ls1 6-speed
            <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

hey, it will fit. you know why? i have one. LOOK in the tech database. Dom has quite wise words and explains what will fit and what will not. get it and you'll see that it fits. take my word for this [img]smile.gif[/img]
              2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                3 days ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X