anyone get a 1le ds from speed automotive? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone get a 1le ds from speed automotive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone get a 1le ds from speed automotive?

I was thinking of ordering a used one from them since there only $150 as oppose to new one from gmpartsdirect ($230),

but was wondering if they already come balanced or do i need to have it re-balanced?, or if anyone has experienced any problems using a used ds?

thanks guys.
    <a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/bluethunder.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Electron Blue Corvette Coupe</a><br /><i>13.083@108.23</i><br /><br /><a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/redfire.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Red Grandprix GTP</a> <b>SOLD</b><br /><i>14.49@94.42 (Bone stock)</i><br /><br />2002 Black Convertible Camaro Z28<br /><i>times comming real soon!</i>

I did. Since it is used, the ds will come balanced. Even the U-joint was in great shape. No problems at all with it, maybe a slight, slight, vibration, but I think that's all in my mind.

Josh-
    \'94 Camaro A4<br />Mods: K&N Conical, Dynomax Muffler, Dynomax 2.5\" I-Pipe, Jetchip Stage II, 180 Stat, RKSport Underdrive Pullies, Fan Relay Switch, Rapidfire Plugs, Bosch O2s, Goodyear GA, Aluminum Driveshaft, Alpine CD... <p>And also: Ported and Polished Plenum, Ported and Polished Intake Manifold, Ported and Polished Heads, 5 angle valve job, Raised Compreshion, Tranny Cooler, 19lb injectors, no new times yet.<p>\'95 Dodge Stealth M5<br />stock as a rock...

Comment

also keep your eye on ebay. i found mine for 50 bucks :eek: [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
      97 CAMARO RS<br />12.9@103mph<br />best 60ft..1.9 ( on street tires)<br /> 1.7 (on gas)<br />turbo supra 12.5@119mph (street tires)<br />new times to come sporting the sp63gt

Comment

thanks guys, & i'll check ebay too.
        2002 Electron Blue Corvette<br />1999 Black Mazda Truck<p>AKA: Night Rider

Comment

YOOO 3.4-Wraith, how are you liking that Dynomax? Its the dual outlet right? Anything as far as power gains/losses? I am looking into Dynomax but was lookin for the best possible setup to increase tone and performace. Thanks.
          Black 1995 3.4

Comment

I got my 1 piece steel one from speedautomotive for $25, shipping was free, cuz it was shipped with rear axle.

They quoted me $150 for aluminum dirveshaft.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RichGot6banger:
              YOOO 3.4-Wraith, how are you liking that Dynomax? Its the dual outlet right? Anything as far as power gains/losses? I am looking into Dynomax but was lookin for the best possible setup to increase tone and performace. Thanks.<hr></blockquote>

I love the Dynomax. I got the one from RKSport that comes with dual outlets and choice of tips. I would estimate a slight gain, maybe 5 hp. from the muffler alone, however the sound is great. I have a Dynomax 2.5 inch I pipe in the mail that should give it even more, and I am 1k miles away from being able to get a high flow cat.

Josh-

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: 3.4-Wraith ]

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: 3.4-Wraith ]</p>
              \'94 Camaro A4<br />Mods: K&N Conical, Dynomax Muffler, Dynomax 2.5\" I-Pipe, Jetchip Stage II, 180 Stat, RKSport Underdrive Pullies, Fan Relay Switch, Rapidfire Plugs, Bosch O2s, Goodyear GA, Aluminum Driveshaft, Alpine CD... <p>And also: Ported and Polished Plenum, Ported and Polished Intake Manifold, Ported and Polished Heads, 5 angle valve job, Raised Compreshion, Tranny Cooler, 19lb injectors, no new times yet.<p>\'95 Dodge Stealth M5<br />stock as a rock...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X