B&M shift plus on 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&M shift plus on 98

some one please give me directions on how to do this or a link or something the directions that came with it dont match up at all and its been sittin in my car for a month now and i wanna put it in :(

the wire colors dont match up with the port numbers!!!
    ! Right!!!!
    Mine is still sitting in my car too.Its [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    Big cam. Big stall. Big nuts.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.streetlethal.net/vids2/joenastycam.MPG\" target=\"_blank\">Idle/Rev Clip.</a>

Comment

i know its CRAP i was hoping some on here knew how to do it come anyone?!?!?!!?!??!?!

Comment

sorry I wish that I would have taken pictures of my installation, cuz mine went right in, it works great too!! Let me see if I can grab a digital camera in the next couple of days, and then Ill be able to show you the wires
        1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

I went and checked with a trans shop this afternoon about getting a shiftkit for my car. He told me my car wouldn't be able to handle it and i'd be back in his shop every week getting something else fixed. I should have known he was full of it when i saw he drove a mustang! Anyways, if yall ever figure out the color coding, post a message and let me know how you like! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
          1997 3.8 30th Anniversary Edition<br />SLP Cold Air Induction<br />Flowmaster with duel tips<br />Bosch Platnum Plugs<br />MSD wires<br />and a nice dent on the front left...thanks Petr Shedran!<p>...more mods to come!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X