We have the same rear end as a S10, right? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have the same rear end as a S10, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have the same rear end as a S10, right?

If we have the same rear end as an S10, couldn't I just trade mine out for one from an S10? I know I could find the rear end from an S10 for next to nothing, but it's near impossible to find one from a Z28 around here for less then an arm and a leg.

try ebay

we have the same size carrier in the rear but i dont hink there rear will bolt up to our car with out changing some stuff
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

You'll have to check the spring mount locations, panhard rod and lower control arm bracket locations, and swaybar mounting location. Also compare the overall width.
      1994 Firebird 3.4<br />15.65 @ 86.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.funkz.net/firebird.htm\" target=\"_blank\">funkz.net/firebird</a><br /><a href=\"http://mywebpages.comcast.net/funkz/timeslips.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Timeslips</a>

Comment

Axles are different as well. Fbodies have more splines on the axles, and they're probably longer.
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

LSD is the same

Comment

i have a s10 lsd in my camaro [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X