whats the probability that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the probability that...

whats the probability that a transmission mount bolt would just fall out? Because when i was changing the mount today, there was only one bolt on there instead of two, and this is why my car was riding like crap. I have also been contemplating that my dealership is full of assh0les who like to sabotage cars. Stuff like this has happened before with my family and others around here.
    2000 M5 SILVER FIREBIRD<br />*Flowmaster 80<br />*K&N air filter<br />*SLP LCAs<br />*Fast Toys CAI

My motto: "if you want something done right, do it yourself"
    Trans mounts are an easy fix. You can have it done within 1/2 an hour.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

I heard one time that this person purchased a car brand new and had this knock coming from her car when she would turn left. Nobody could figure out where it was coming from. Finally, after the 4th or 5th time she brought it in, they tore it down only to find a Coke can with a note saying "How long did it take you to find this?" Apparently someone at the assembly plant stuck it in there as a practical joke. Some people.... :rolleyes:

Comment

It is possible for the bolt to fall out- I have a 98, and in 2000, one of the bolts holding my trans mount on backed out really far, and I imagine if I let it sit longer, it would have eventually fallen out.
        All gone :(<br />Best ET ever: 14.3 (I think)<br />----------------------------<br />Check out my site for exhaust clips, burnouts, and pictures, and the supercharger throttle body mod.<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/net_addict/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">Click on the Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X