can a corvette servo be instaled in a v6 firebird automatic

if so where can i get one?? and is there any model or number ?????\

thanks for the help guys bad bird
    headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
    powerdyne supercharger 6psi
    GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
    Hell yea

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...earch_forum=23
    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

yes it will work, and you can find a kit at kdsperformance.com. it can be installed yourself at home, but if you have the money, have it professionally done, especially if you get the actuator pistons.
      you can\'t get off if you don\'t get on

Comment

i did it to my firebird v6 auto and its kind of a pain to put in do to the limit of space between the servo cap and the floor boards but with sometime on ur hands and help u can pull it off and if ur cars got a few years on it the cap may be a pain to remove due to rust which makes it almost impossible to take off...if it happens to u let me know and ill tell ya how to get it off

got mine from kdsperformance.com
        94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

what kit should you get and what is the boost valve
          1998 green camaro, bear rotors.<br />It\'s not how much money you have, It\'s how many toys you have.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X