Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I have???

On the door it says GU5 ?? 3.23?
    2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

You are correct....3.23's.
    2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

that sucks
      2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chevcamaro18:
        that sucks<hr></blockquote>

be happy u dont have 3.08s!!!!!!! I drove a buddy's car with them and man, they dont launch worth crap!

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: arnaldo ]</p>
        2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

3.23's are pretty much the standard in the M5 cars....not a problem ;)
          2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

3.23s dont suck in a manual... theyre about like 342s in an automatic once in high gear.
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
            Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I thought the 2.73's were stock in M5's? If you've got 3.23's you've gottem good!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chevcamaro18:
                that sucks<hr></blockquote>
                They are not that bad, 3.42s in a 5-speed I feel are kinda aggresive, more aggressive then a stock cr should have. I thought the 3.23s were a good balance between highway\streetdriving\racing.

Comment

I think i want to go with 3.73's mainly because of the launch. Has anyone in here jumped to 3.73's??? If so how did you adjust the gauges and all that fun stuff.

Comment

3.23's, dude you should be stoked. Most have the 3.08's. sooooooo, quit yer *****in'
                    231 (3.8L to those of you who don\'t like cubic inches) Silver Camaro<br />80 series flowmaster<br />k&n air filter<p>\"if it is good enough for the general, then it is good enough for me\"

Comment

thats ok i want a good launch 3.23s arent gonna do that

Comment

whats GP3 then?

dave
                        03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

Comment

3.23s are the stock on a 5 speed i believe
                          whoops- allready been said.... oh well.

Wish i had 3.23's
                          Oh well, someday ill get my 3.42s

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I pulled something like a 2.2\2.3 60's with stock 3.23s, and open rear end, I would ***** more about hte open rear end then the gears.

remeber gears do not add power, they "re-arrange" it. YOu will gain speed coming out of the whole, but top end of third, drops off quickly.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X