Price for used 96Z RearEnd for a swap project - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price for used 96Z RearEnd for a swap project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for used 96Z RearEnd for a swap project

I am going to do a rear End swap on my car so i can get Posi and discs in back before I put the NOS kit in. I Know speed Automotive wants 250 for a rear end what should I expect to pay if I go to a junkyard????or somwhere else?
    96\' Camaro Coupe w/3800V6-A4<br />Flowmaster exhaust w/4\" tips<br />K&N FIPK 20% Tint<br />Eibach pro kit 1.5 drop spings<br />KYB shocks 17\" 077 rims w/ Yokohma AVS Sports<br />Transgo Shift kit w/ corvette Servo<br />All White gauge interior

I would say about the same actually. I would recommend Speed Automotive though, then you definatley know what you are getting.
    -Jason<br />Black 1993 Pontiac Firebird -Retired<br />Black 2002 Pontiac Trans Am -Sold-<br />Green 1996 Corvette Convertible -Sold-<p>In the market for \'67-\'73 Firebird!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Blue Jay:
      I would say about the same actually. I would recommend Speed Automotive though, then you definatley know what you are getting.<hr></blockquote>

I totally agree, they have always given me quality products!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

You do have to account for shipping though.
      Chance<br />1999 Grand Prix GTP<br />*stock*<br />1993 Camaro<br />Custom intercooled turbo, BMR suspension, huge stereo, appearance mods......<br />and now most is FOR SALE! :p)

Comment

O only paid $83 in shipping but you have to go to a shipping depot to pick it up. I had to spend $60 on new rear rotors, and had to clean and regrease the rear calipers, I am still using the pads that came with it. I also had to change the fluid, but that is a given.

My experience with junkyards is they are horrible. I guess I look like a sucker but they always want to charge me outragous prices. Only $120 for stock sway bars off a z28! WOW ! what a deal. ONly $85 for a stock steel rim without the hubcap or tire! Only $250 for an Ls1 driveshaft! Man with bargains like these!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X