will shifting without taking my foot off the gas hurt anything but the clutch? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will shifting without taking my foot off the gas hurt anything but the clutch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will shifting without taking my foot off the gas hurt anything but the clutch?

???
    1993 240sx 5 speed, Super Hicas, LSD, Stock for now<br />Sold-1995 Red T-Top 3.4 Camaro<br />Totaled-1997 Jade Green Cavalier 2.2 auto

tranny mount and transmission but not to bad as long as you use the clutch.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

yes, the tires. =)

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

if you have the stock shifter id recomend gettin a short throw..I assume you are powershifting it for a reason and not for daily driving :D Synocros and all the little stuff will be the first to go then the clutch..

Jeff W [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would just make sure you shift it very fast. So you dont bounce off your redline. If you shift too slow you could probly hit the rev limiter and bounce, wham,wham, wham. Just hope that dont happen.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X