just found out had 3.23's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just found out had 3.23's

hey i just found i had 3.23's in a 94 3.4 auto so this is good right if so whats the next thing to upgrade in rear end wise 3.42's or 3.73's also does this mean i have lsd if so why can i sit there and just spin my tires
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

no that does not mean you have a posi g80 i believe is posi off the top of my head

Comment

o.k so would i be better off switching to 3.42's or 3.73's for everyday driving as well as racing want to see better pick up and accel

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: predator5100 ]</p>
      My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by predator5100:
        o.k so would i be better off switching to 3.42's or 3.73's for everyday driving as well as racing want to see better pick up and accel

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: predator5100 ]
        <hr></blockquote>

If it's your daily driver too I'd suggest the 3.42's because you can buy a whole rearend and get posi as well. You don't have to pay to have the gears changed. $$$$$$$$ [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]
        Chance<br />1999 Grand Prix GTP<br />*stock*<br />1993 Camaro<br />Custom intercooled turbo, BMR suspension, huge stereo, appearance mods......<br />and now most is FOR SALE! :p)

Comment

You think that is bad, i just found out I have a 3.08 and a open rear, I thought it was a 3.23 [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] It isnt as fast as I would like off the line but it cruses really nice once you get to 50 or so :cool:
          ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X