Settle the debate - 1LE DS vs LS1 DS whats the diff? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settle the debate - 1LE DS vs LS1 DS whats the diff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settle the debate - 1LE DS vs LS1 DS whats the diff?

What is the dfference between these 2 driveshafts!? i have some say that the ls1 wont fit properley on our 6es, etc whats the real scoop on these 2 DS'es?
    Black 1995 3.4L V6 \"<b>THE BLACKBIRD</b>\"<br /><b>Performance Mods </b> K&N Fipk, Hypertech Underdrive pullies, Accell Coilpacks, and wires, rapidfire plugs,180 degree thermo, 1LE Tranny Mount, Z28 Catback W/crome tips B&M Ripper shifter<p><b>Appearance mods</b> 2 1/2% Limo tint all around, Blacked out taillights, turn signals, and side markers, red PONTIAC rear Inlay, 98+ style centerplate bird and graphic<p><b>Stereo System</b>Panasonic Cqdf 800u head unit, 2 MTX thunder 280 amps bridged, 2 Cerwin Vega AI 12\'s on the rear deck, 6x9\'s in the rear sail panels, Monsoon Door panels With Memphis Audio 6.5\" Coaxials and tweeters, 1 farad EFX cap.

i don't know, but they both fit on our cars. i have one that came off of an ls1, and i had no worries about it not fitting whatsoever, and it fit fine.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

LS1 Aluminum DS is 3", the 1LE is 2.5" and they both fit our cars fine.
      <b>99\' Black Camaro SS</b> <br />M6/T-Tops - SLPLid w/K&N | Hurst Billet Plus w/ LSS | EGR Mod<p>Black 97\' Camaro T-Tops (RIP)

Comment

Look in the modification encyclopedia.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X