Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torque Converter Lock-up Switch

Hey Guys,
    Since I dont hear anything when the converter locks up at 2000rpms at low speeds instead of liek 1600rpms is there a way for me to have it always lock up at 2000rpms up to like 70mphs w/o any special programming? Like when I'm driving can i flip a switch for it to lock up? If so how would i do this?
    Whisper Lid, SLP CAI, KN Filter, 3\" HiFlo Carsound Cat, full 3\" mandrel-bent piping, Flowmaster 80s, Casper O2 Sim, BM Tranny Cooler, Vigilante 3300 Torque Converter, Corvette Servo, 3.42 gears, SLP take-off LSD, Manual Fan Switch, & 160 Thermostat.

not sure exactly what you are asking, but i know that if you left the lock-up feature on all the time with a high-stall speed torque converter, then everytime you'd try and stop at a redlight your car would die--kind of like not putting in the clutch with a manual. so if you are asking if you can leave the "lock-up" feature on all the time to conserve gas or such, then no, you can't do it.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

just how to make a lock-up switch for my year car, 1999. So that if i'm driving and when its about to lock up below 2000 i can switch it on before it goes that low...
      Whisper Lid, SLP CAI, KN Filter, 3\" HiFlo Carsound Cat, full 3\" mandrel-bent piping, Flowmaster 80s, Casper O2 Sim, BM Tranny Cooler, Vigilante 3300 Torque Converter, Corvette Servo, 3.42 gears, SLP take-off LSD, Manual Fan Switch, & 160 Thermostat.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X