Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• install kit, is this everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

for some reason i think i might have screwed up but is this everything i need, or no

Yes, that's a basic gear install kit. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 Z28 A4
    SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

yeah but i think u need a lil more than basic hey L36 have you got your stuff installed?

Comment

Originally posted by chets bird:
        hey L36 have you got your stuff installed?
        Nope not yet.
        2002 Z28 A4
        SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

Comment

BTW, remember that SLP Zexel Torsen I got from that guy on CamaroZ28.com, it's been almost a month and I haven't got it yet! He keeps emailing me saying "I'll ship it tomorrow", and "sorry I've been out of town", and crap like that. I hope he didn't rip me off for $144! :mad:
          2002 Z28 A4

Comment

hehe mine is sitting beside me!!! it looks in great shape!!! as soon as money goes through on paypal my gears will be on way and it will go in shop on the 20-21 ish! while i send off my pcm at same time! do you have msn messenger? if so what is your name?

Comment

Originally posted by chets bird:
              do you have msn messenger?
              Nope.
              2002 Z28 A4

Comment

I would also get carrier bearings and a pinion bearing.
                -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

hmm how do i get them seperate? please hurry i am taking it to shop on the 20 or 21 i want everything to be there!! what happens if i dont have them? please let me know guys!

Comment

Ok man here’s what to do, keep the install kit you have now, but buy this install kit that I listed below. Then later on, sell the “basic” kit for around $40 to someone on this website or eBay. That would be the best thing to do.

Thunderracing.com

Ratech Complete Gear Install Kit, GM 7.5" 10 Bolt $94.99
                    Complete Kit: Includes pinion shims, carrier shims, crush sleeve, pinion seal, pinion nut, ring gear bolts, cover gasket, and pinion & carrier bearings.
                    2002 Z28 A4

Comment

talked to guy on phone and i am going to get pinion and carrier bearings from auto store!!! he just told me to get good ones!! also is ther so manyt of each i need?

Comment

went to store i got inner and outter of each a total of 50 dollars NOW am i set!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X