Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro:
    Its your money, its your gamble.
    Ditto... New Motive gear sets can usually be found on ebay in the $150 range. That's really not a bad price at all. Drivetrain parts are usually not something you want to be cheap with.
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny:
      New Motive gear sets can usually be found on ebay in the $150 range...
      WOW!!! I got a really good deal then!
      My Motive 4.10s Brand New were $86 shipped! That's awesome! :D
      2002 Z28 A4
      SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Hey Chet, this isn’t a bad price. I’ll also look for some more. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motiv...QQcmdZViewItem
        2002 Z28 A4
        SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

Comment

[img]smile.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-BO...temZ8015155390
          2002 Z28 A4

Comment

I got my last set of 3.73s from This guy
            -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

chet,
              what is the best kind of gears to get for my car. I have the 5 speed v6 basic carmaro. I use my car for weekends only. I want something with better get up and go, and top end.
              Thanks
              carl berlin

Comment

2000 model year

Comment

carl do you have aim, if so my aim name is goldmaro98 or yaho is chetmoseley_2005

Comment

chet,
                    I have msn messenger

Comment

haha thats the only messenger i dont have download aim its not hard or yahoo messenger, and lmk,

Comment

definately go with gm gears although used gears arent always great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          3 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X