Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Oil Pressure

High Oil Pressure

​​​​​​Just a quick question. I have this code P06DA. Engine light on. This is a Camaro 2019 V6.

I think the Oil pressure is too high, isn’t it? See pic for reference. They removed Part 25 (4pcs) and manually checked it, it’s working. Then they checked Part 16(2pcs) and sometimes working, sometimes not working. Could it be the culprit for such pressure at low rpm? Engine feels okay but not pushing it atm.

And also is 600kpa the max reading for pressure?

Thank you guys.
    Attached Files

Might as well change the sensor, see if that fixes it, On 3.8s they go quickly sometimes. On mine it usually starts leaking oil usually, where the harness plugs into the sensor.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      Might as well change the sensor, see if that fixes it, On 3.8s they go quickly sometimes. On mine it usually starts leaking oil usually, where the harness plugs into the sensor.
      Actually they changed the sensors already but still didnt fix the problem.

Comment

That’s weird, good luck with it, don’t really mess or know the newer V6 engines, I’d try a dealer they would know more probably.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

600 kpa is only 87psi, when it’s hot what is your oil pressure? Mine is about 90 psi cold, about 20-30 when hot. My max gauge reading is 120 psi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            3 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X