Pro 5.0 part #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro 5.0 part #

Ok so I've been doing my reading and from what I can tell the Pro 5.0 for the 3rd gen V8s seems to be the same for that of the 4th gen V6s. I'm hoping to buy one from WS6store. I asked them if this will fit my Bird and the reply was that it fits 83-92 F-bodys but they have no Pro 5.0 for the 4th gen v6s.

I'm thinking the guy who told me this just doesn't know his stuff. Ain't they the same? If not, what is the actual part number? I haven't found it mentioned on this site.

Thanks!

Re: Pro 5.0 part #

Yes they're the same, mine says "82-92" right on the base.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro
    L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=97879
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro
      L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Thanks. I've seen this thread before. I was just hoping maybe someone knew of the exact part number (It's P3050 on WS6store). I was 99% sure it's the right one after reading that thread but it just unnerved me a little after they told me basically it's not for the 4th gen T5s.

I just hope I can assume he's wrong 'cause I just want to get it already.

Comment

I didn't even see one for a t-5 tranny on ws6store. Only pro 5.0 I saw was for a t-56.
          1997 Chevrolet Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by espey_16 View Post
            I didn't even see one for a t-5 tranny on ws6store. Only pro 5.0 I saw was for a t-56.
            http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...4b4f8b2badcaff

They're the cheapest I can find. Free shipping. It's under 82-92 F-body.
            Last edited by Rusty Rotors; 03-12-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Rotors View Post
              http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...4b4f8b2badcaff

They're the cheapest I can find. Free shipping. It's under 82-92 F-body.
              P3050 - That's it, right?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X