t-5 front bearing retainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-5 front bearing retainer

Hi everyone i have a question bout where to find the front bearing retainer for a t-5 that i recently purchased for $100 came with shifter but no bell housing or bearing retainer. Didnt really think it would be hard to find one but i was wrong, i cant seem to find any and Any that i do find are for a ford t-5. All help is appreciated.

Re: t-5 front bearing retainer

You'll probably need to find a local transmission shop to get the part for you. It's possible that it's the same as the one on the world class T5 units found in later Mustangs but I doubt it. I do know that GM no longer carries that part.
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

What year car?

the later cars have a slave cylinder that has the T/O bearing installed in it.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Its off of a 99 v6 but i was looking it up more, found that its the slave cyl. that goes in it place I felt kinda dumb when I found out. Really should have done more diggin b4 I made a thread bout it. Thanks for the replys though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X