i need help,slave cylinder question!!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need help,slave cylinder question!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help,slave cylinder question!!!!

ok so i did a clutch change like 2 months ago and i gess when in putting the trans back up the other person who was helping me wasn't watching where the quick disconnect goes for the slave cyl and it got bent a little so i didnt know it untill we had everything and i mean everything back on, so when we tryed to put fluid in it it was leaking from there so i looked and bent it back and it held so i didnt think anything of it and just yesterday i was changing my end links front and back and a tie rod end and i when to put my car down off the lift and went to crank it up to pull it out and the clutch went all the way to the floor and as soon as it did i knew it was the slave so i pushed it into a back lot at my schools auto tech class and jacked it up and got under it and seen it was leaking from where i thought so i tryed to pull it down a little and it broke so now i am stuck with either having to take the whole thing back apart and changing it or can i change the quick disconnect part like i circled in the pic.

or i just thought of the could i get a fitting of some sorts thats fits in both sides of the pipe to connect them like this pic

like block off the hole on the side or something and use it like an extender

Re: i need help,slave cylinder question!!!!

i'm not one to half a$a anything. and when you dealing with a car that you want to safey drive on the road where you could put your life and the lives of others at risk, i would say spend a few bucks, get a new on, and replace it.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X