What other cars/trucks yah the same slip yoke on the transmission side? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other cars/trucks yah the same slip yoke on the transmission side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other cars/trucks yah the same slip yoke on the transmission side?

got an aluminum drive shaft and im wanting to put it in but im going to need another slip yoke so i can install the drive shaft with out dismantling my stock drive shaft. so im going to the junk yard on friday to go find one. there are not alot of 98+ camaros in there so i need to know what other car should i pull it from? third gen? s10? what else could i look for? my camaro is a 2000 with the t5.

Re: What other cars/trucks yah the same slip yoke on the transmission side?

well i guess ill just have to find out this weekend since no one has an answer.

Comment

Any 3rd or 4th gen fbody for sure. Probably just about any GM vehicle with a 4L60 or T5 transmission.
      -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Th350, powerglide, 700r4

I had built an aluminum plug a while back. 1 1/2 od and 1 1/4 id about 6" long. Ifyou were anywhere close to the Katy, Tx area, I would loan it to you

Comment

ok well i went to the yard today and found a drive shaft out of a third gen and found a fourth gen with out a drive shaft but with the tranny and fitted it up and they seemed to fit very well together so i got it. now just to get the u joints out. any of you have any tips i broke my dad's vise trying to press them out.

Comment

Yeah that 3rd gen drive shaft should be fine. I have one from a 3rd gen on my 96 automatic.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X