Revmax Tq Converters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revmax Tq Converters

Well I dont know if anyone has looked at these on ebay or not but I have one in my Firehawk.. Its a 3200 Revmax. I won the Auction on ebay with sending them a Best offer of 210.00.. The total came to 260.00 shipped after I added another year of warrenty on top of the 1 yr warrenty they come with.. Installed the Converter in my car almost 8 months ago and have 4000 miles on it.. The car is a blast to drive with the new converter.. Took it to the track and ran a 13.66@100.5 with a 1.993 60' on Street tires.. That was the 1st time I ever ran a Auto car at the track yet alone one with a 3200 stall in it.. Was looking into a Yank but didnt want to shell out the 750.00 for one so I found this converter on ebay. They are really popular with the Diesel truck world and I decided to give them a try.. Couldnt beat the price.. There are alot of LS2, LS1, LT1 guys over on tech that are running them now with great results.. Just figured I would post it up on this site in case anyone is on a tight budget like I was and wanted a new converter..
    Last edited by 1998silverbird; 01-26-2011, 08:49 AM.
    Jeff ..
    1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
    2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
    1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
    http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Re: Revmax Tq Converters

Go to ls1tech.com and look in the auto section. Really big Thread just happened.

Comment

Yeah I know. One of them was started by me!!
      Jeff ..

Comment

This is the place I suggested for 3.8 convertors also. They will make a 9.5" billet 3.8 stall with warranty, I gave out some info to a member here to get a stall from them for I think $290 shipped. The place is about 20 min. from my house and they use the same parts as Yank and TCI but make their own parts as well since their a complete machine shop and have a great rep. around town even with 9 sec. GN's. When I replace my tranny I will go with a stall from them.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird View Post
          Yeah I know. One of them was started by me!!
          That thread got out of hand.
          <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Originally posted by shortdog273 View Post
            That thread got out of hand.
            I know.. People post talking crap on these converters even though they have never had them at all. Everyone that posted in that thread that have these converters have said nothing bad about them at all!! Every review I read on them is a good review.
            Jeff ..

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird View Post
              I know.. People post talking crap on these converters even though they have never had them at all. Everyone that posted in that thread that have these converters have said nothing bad about them at all!! Every review I read on them is a good review.
              Like I said before I'm local and alot of GM guys with high performance cars use their convertors becuase they make them at their their shop. Every new converotr is tested at the track in a car so they get their abuse and rating from actual track time, the guys do know what they are talking about too when you call them. I can get a 3.8 stall any RPM for $290 and they will also build me a trans on the side for $1000 or I think it was or $900 either one so they know what their doing, never had any bad reviews about them in the valley here too.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X