Another tranny ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another tranny ?

When I drive my car on the freeway / highway , when its safe I will gun it (this is in OD ) and it goes into 3rd and reaches 123 mph ( around there ) it acts like the fuel is cut off , I have looked at my tune and its fine, since when I had a M5 in there I would get it up to 137-140 in 4th gear so I know it can go past that speed. New to A4's what would cause it not to shift into 4th at that speed, mods related 02' A4 had 9,000 miles on it then redone when the shift kit and stuff was installed, HPtuners 97 A4 PCM , transgo shift kit, vette servo, car is in O.D. and not in 3rd gear. Thanks for the help , I'm going to run it again late this evening when theres no traffic like 3-4am. Is the tranny shot? Or Tq converter?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Another tranny ?

oh oh oh i know.....it's cause it's an a4 and you have a vagina now! they like to take it slow :excited:
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Re: Another tranny ?

Originally posted by kristen View Post
      oh oh oh i know.....it's cause it's an a4 and you have a vagina now! they like to take it slow :excited:

At least I didn't take off all my mods, thanks for the SLP line lock... LOL J/K
      A4 is quicker though if you can only drive with 1 leg. Tq converter,shift kit ,hptuners and whats a M5? HAha You know I had 1 week before I was going to order my G-Force tranny but then had my stroke, but hey A4 have a higher top end then a M5. LOL
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
        Low Voltage
        by Vladimir Gecko
        I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
        10 hours ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        6 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X