3.73s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.73s

buying a freshly rebuild ss rear end for my car tomm with 3.73 and lsd for 400 bucks the whole rear has 400 miles on it. but i was wondering are the numbers im gunna see "noticeable" over my 3.42 with a open diff.

Re: 3.73s

Yes, they are, but make sure you get a tune for them esp. if your auto.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You will notice it, but it wont be crazy. and get that tuned asap. I think your car will say your going faster, then what you actually are...i think.

Comment

what should i tune for tho? just my speedo change? or should i go further cause im not gunna go further until more work is done to my car i have a really good friend that is selling me my rear that also tunes camaros for a living so he can do it for dirt cheap but he refuses to do it till i get sum more **** lol ex. cam p&p and longtubes

Comment

oh and the rear is going in on tuesday along with a polt torque arm mount lca relocationg brackets and a polt tranny mount :D

Comment

You could noticed alot if it is tuned with Hptuners right, tune for speedo, timing, fans , rev. limiter, shifts, speed limiter, trans. shifts, shift properties, and delete TQ mangement, will feel alot better after that.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ok thanks for the tips i was going todo the rest of that but i didnt know about the tq management

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X