1999 Camaro V6 Tranny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Camaro V6 Tranny

Question, what tranny comes with 3.8 V6 Camaro 1999 from factory? 4L60 e or 4L80 e? Because am looking for a torque converter to add.

Can anyone help/:omg:
    Camaro V6 1999- K&N Intake System
    - 3.73 gear
    - Jet DST Programer
    - Spark plugs (Split Fire) and wires (Taylor 8.5)
    - Headers (Pace) and Y- Pipe
    - Hi Flow Cat
    :stp:

Re: 1999 Camaro V6 Tranny

Its a 4L60E, Abbott Racing seems to have some good prices on the TCI Convertors, or you can look at Performbuilt Trannies who have beefed up trannies and also convertors but are a little more expensive for their convertors. Hope this helps, their also Fuddle racing but some like them some don't , you have to email them for pricing which is around $300-$400. But I think I will go wth a TCI or a Yank Stall maybe a 3000 or 3200 with a low STR is what I will be looking into. Theirs a stickey about stalls which is very good reading on top og the page by LETZRIDE.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks and love your ride. By March my car should be ready to ride.:rock:
      Camaro V6 1999- K&N Intake System
      - 3.73 gear
      - Jet DST Programer
      - Spark plugs (Split Fire) and wires (Taylor 8.5)
      - Headers (Pace) and Y- Pipe
      - Hi Flow Cat
      :stp:

Comment

Originally posted by vfres1 View Post
        Thanks and love your ride. By March my car should be ready to ride.:rock:
        No problem, Nice car, mine use to be white,LOL with your 3.73's I wonder what verter they will recomend , I know with my 3.73's all my shifts are 3000 RPMS and my cam power band is 3000 to 6000 so I was thinking of a 3000 stall my self but I haven't talked to them yet, I plan on getting a Performbuilt II tranny and then have them recommend me a stall after I dyno with the turbo.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X