Multi-Disc Clutch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-Disc Clutch?

Hey guys, I was just pondering this the other day. Does anyone know if there is a multi-disc clutch made for the 4th gen camaro (93-97 for me)? v6 of course. And one more thing, lightweight flywheels? I've found a few but not many, just curious if you guys new of anything I didn't yet

Re: Multi-Disc Clutch?

first off why do you need a multi disk clutch?
    second, pretty much all of the lightweight fly wheels are aluminum and pretty much the same

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

honestly, I don't it was just bugging me whether they made one or not. My camaro is my everyday driver so I wouldn't want a multi-disc clutch anyways but I wondered if they made one for the v-6 camaro

Comment

Originally posted by tcrenegade50 View Post
        honestly, I don't it was just bugging me whether they made one or not. My camaro is my everyday driver so I wouldn't want a multi-disc clutch anyways but I wondered if they made one for the v-6 camaro
        clutches arent really vehicle specific, as long as the sizes are the same it will work.. for instance, they might make one for a honda civic, but it will also fit a v6 camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X