valve body harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valve body harness

how hard would it be to swicth the tranny harness. the reason is while i was intalling the transgo shift kit the clips holding the connector broke and im afraid there going to come loose, im guessing due to the heat. my question would the plug that leada outside tranny would that be hard to remove. we tried removing one of a ford windstar tranny and it was impossible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tab%3DWatching

Re: valve body harness

The harness is fairly easy to remove. There are a couple retainers holding the connector into the case. Look it over closely and you should be able to see them. I think you access the retainers from the top, but I don't remember for sure. Once you find the retainers, depress them and push the connector through to the bottom. To reinstall it, just push the connector up into the hole from the bottom and it will lock itself in place.
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Re: valve body harness

sweett thanks bro this has been worrying me for a while now, im switchign out a valve that damages when installing the shift i will remove and replace thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X