Rear Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Swap

Sooooo I found a rear for $350. It's out of a 94 Z, so it has discs, posi, and 3.42 gears, and has 65K miles on it.

I have a v6 95. How hard would it be to swap it into my car? And would the gas mileage be much worse since the gearing is going up?(as far as i know v6's have 3.23 correct?) Would everything just match up and bolt on no problem? I'm just wondering. If it's an easy swap I might just do it.

Thanks guys!

Re: Rear Swap

Originally posted by TheGarbageMan View Post
    Sooooo I found a rear for $350. It's out of a 94 Z, so it has discs, posi, and 3.42 gears, and has 65K miles on it.

I have a v6 95. How hard would it be to swap it into my car? And would the gas mileage be much worse since the gearing is going up?(as far as i know v6's have 3.23 correct?) Would everything just match up and bolt on no problem? I'm just wondering. If it's an easy swap I might just do it.

Thanks guys!
    that sounds pretty good. you have the 3.4?

i think it should be a direct swap, i'm doing one right now actually. just make sure it doesn't have traction control and your dont etc.

thats kind of expensive, i got the same rear for about 200$ but then again that has pretty low miles on it.

Comment

Re: Rear Swap

Yea, the 3.4. I was thinking 300ish as a price. 65k is pretty low. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X