Tranny Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tranny Upgrades

dude. if you ever get a hold of him again, let me know. and that way i can invite myself over lol.

Comment

haha alright. he charged me $50 but said he would do changes for free...then i couldnt get ahold of him...ill try again though. but if you hear of anyone let me know as well! lol
      auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
      15.11@91.14
      Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
        Manual cars don't have torque management. They would have had to add it to your tune when you did the swap. It also has nothing to do with the year of the automatic transmission, it is all in the PCM.
        I know manual cars don't have TQ Mang. I had a M5 for 10 years. I swapped a 02' A4 from a 00' M5 and my car was a 96' M5 to begin with. I swaped in a 97' PCM back in 02 for Hptuners,' so now I run a 97' pcm with a 02' A4 tranny and the shift kit works fine along with the Vette Servo, no problems, def. noticed the firmer shifts.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i wish i had enough money just to buy HP tuners...a shift kit...servo...and everything else i need at the same time :cry:
          auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
          15.11@91.14
          Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X