just finishing up the interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finishing up the interior

just got the leds in my interior done and my plastics smoothed down and painted gun metal gray looks very clean. also just orderd purple consol lights so insted of the cluster being white itll be purple.

just wondering to i dont hear anything about it here but does any one do anything to the interiors on their cars?
    Attached Files

Re: just finishing up the interior

Looks alright. Where did you buy your purple consol lights? I am thinking about changing mine as well.

Comment

I posted a few pics on another thread earlier, but I just went to it and they're not showing up for some reason anymore... don't know why... but I started re-doing pretty much every plastic piece in my interior but then I blew my head gasket and haven't finished the interior yet, I should be getting my car back in action in the next couple weeks and once I do and get it all cleaned up I'll post some pics of my progress... but basically I took out the radio and fiberglassed (and bondo'ed) that area to fit a 7.2" monitor with an equalizer below it. I also fiberglassed the dash piece around the gauges so that a DVD player could fit on top... Other than that I've sanded the console and started sanding the sail panels to paint them... Don't really have anything planned for them yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something...
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

superbrightleds.com the bulbs are 194's and i believe there 6 of them. cant remeber and i knew there had be someone lol i just couldent find anything

Comment

looks nice, keep up the good work.
          headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
          powerdyne supercharger 6psi
          GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
          Hell yea

Comment

little too fast and the furious for me
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i wouldnt have done it, but at least you didnt go crazy and use red or yellow or some crazy color...

Comment

nah to flashy i just like that look thats subtile but is still there i just got my cluster leds in ill get a pick tomm or the nexted day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X