what parts can go from camaro to firebird? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what parts can go from camaro to firebird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what parts can go from camaro to firebird?

as some of you know, my camaro (father, son, holy spirit) died. However, i found a 94 firebird with an lt1(and tranny) replaced 65,000 miles ago for a real good price (just needs paint, badly) i havent seen it yet, but i know theres bound to be some interior stuff that needs replaceing, and i want to use my camaro as a doner car before i sell it for parts. I would deffinantly putting the painted salad shooters on the bird, and i would like to swap the windows because mine are tinted. Can i swap windows? what else can i swap?

Re: what parts can go from camaro to firebird?

Originally posted by niik000 View Post
    as some of you know, my camaro (father, son, holy spirit) died. However, i found a 94 firebird with an lt1(and tranny) replaced 65,000 miles ago for a real good price (just needs paint, badly) i havent seen it yet, but i know theres bound to be some interior stuff that needs replaceing, and i want to use my camaro as a doner car before i sell it for parts. I would deffinantly putting the painted salad shooters on the bird, and i would like to swap the windows because mine are tinted. Can i swap windows? what else can i swap?
    What you want to swap depends on to what EXTENT you want to swap. You could do a whole front end conversion, and and have a firemaro and a cambird. It's been done before. However, i believe you can swap whole interiors, but not pieces too handily. Look around your interiors and you'll see what I mean. (Pontiac=diff dash, vents, etc, etc)

Comment

firemaros and cambirds sound ugly lol. but they do have the sambe back window right?

Comment

seats will swap cars between 82-02 no issues...youd have to see how the windows are on and if there is a difference...but they should be able to swap...rims will fit without issues...but if you have a 215 wide tire I do not reccommend putting that on an LT1 unless you like spinning your tires and going no where on the streets...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          seats will swap cars between 82-02 no issues...youd have to see how the windows are on and if there is a difference...but they should be able to swap...rims will fit without issues...but if you have a 215 wide tire I do not reccommend putting that on an LT1 unless you like spinning your tires and going no where on the streets...
          no i don't have chicken leg tires like some camaros. haven't seen the interior yet, i will tomarwo. but im guessing im going to need alot of parts from my camaro. im 99 persent sure the windows are the same, they look identical, and i should know, i worked at jiffy lube for 2 years as a car window washer.

Comment

Originally posted by niik000 View Post
            firemaros and cambirds sound ugly lol. but they do have the sambe back window right?
            the glass are the same dimensions

Comment

why would u want salad shooters on a bird?

Comment

i like them better than the stock weeles, expecaly if i paint them and the car wight.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X