Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheels, hood, interior

Some recent mods

4" cowl (yes i know this is overkill function wise, however i like the look of the hood so i think of it as an appearance mod, not functionality)

c5's -18s rear, 17s front. Black with red stripe....275/35r18 kuhmos in back, 245/45r17 sonar in front

Interior swap out of earlier 4th gen. got door panels, front seats, rear seats for 85 bucks!

Re: New wheels, hood, interior

Although I'm not a fan of the hood, I DO like the exterior / wheel color combo. :tup:
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks man, i do usually catch a lot of grief for the hood, and black wheels. I think the wheels turned out awesome though. the time spent taping them off and painting were well worth it.

Comment

i like cowl hood but only on a car that can back up such a mean look..
        2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
        1991 3000GT VR4
        2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Lol yea i know what your saying. I am Cam'd so i figure that gives me something to back it up, though probably not enough.

Comment

so can you see into the engine bay with that hood

Comment

lol at the right angle, yes you can. their is a fiberglass piece that hides most of it though

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn I personally love your car man. Everything about it the way the rear wheels give it that coming at you stance, the black wheels with red trim, the hood, the interior and the color combination. This is what my car would look like if I had a Camaro. 10 stars man I love it looks mean! I think you should leave the hood black are you going to paint it?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, means a lot to work on a car and get comments on it. i have had many diffrent thoughts of the hood. I was thinking all red with some lettering on the side of the cowl. All red with the side of the cowl black. all red with the entire cowl black, etc. Im going to go to the body shop and discuss it with them to see what will work.

Comment

Yeah I like your idea. I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong and it would look awesome if you have the entire cowl black and the rest of the hood all painted red. Or even just the sides of the cowl black. Damn it! it's not even my car and I'm getting all indecisive about it. Whatever you end up doing keep us posted man. I would love to see the finished product.

Comment

will do, and thanks again.

Comment

Car looks great! I have the same interior in mine. You should get plenty of compliments and stares.
                        1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

this car looks awesome! i really like the ss spoiler and the hood, you know what might look cool, if you polish up the hood a bit so its a cleaner black? overall im really liking it, the rims look great too! keep up the good work
                          Robby
                          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

Thats clean man...

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

I actually have a little money that might be coming soon, so it may be painted sooner then i thought.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X