body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body kit

tryin to make my car a ws6 replica..any idea where i could pick up the front/rear bumper, side skirts, and high rise hatch?

Re: body kit

Same place I picked up my parts, LS1Tech classifieds, Craigslist, and ebay. About the only places you'll find good deals. The latter alternative is new GM parts from the dealer. If you want to make it a WS.6 clone, you'll also need the ram air hood as well.

Also.. it isn't a body kit :rolleyes:
    <b>1995 Pontiac Firebird</b> || 3.4L V6

Comment

Originally posted by blindeyed View Post
      Same place I picked up my parts, LS1Tech classifieds, Craigslist, and ebay. About the only places you'll find good deals. The latter alternative is new GM parts from the dealer. If you want to make it a WS.6 clone, you'll also need the ram air hood as well.

Also.. it isn't a body kit :rolleyes:
      yeah i know its not a body kit just didnt know else how to say it...and i already know where im gettin the ram air from so thats why i left that out. anywho thanks for the references

Comment

Originally posted by 3800v6 View Post
        yeah i know its not a body kit just didnt know else how to say it...and i already know where im gettin the ram air from so thats why i left that out. anywho thanks for the references
        ground effects

and you can take a look at year one, they have a bunch of stuff.. but it was a lot of money, something like $1200 for the camaro ground effects

Comment

Check out ebay. Please, just don't put the emblems on.

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro View Post
            Check out ebay. Please, just don't put the emblems on.
            o dont worry i had no intentions of putting the emblems on, as a matter of fact i planned to take all the emblems off that i could.

Comment

you going to get the engine to go along with your "replica"?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
                you going to get the engine to go along with your "replica"?
                haha i wish...actually im now trying to sell my car and buy an 04 gto

Comment

Originally posted by 3800v6 View Post
                  haha i wish...actually im now trying to sell my car and buy an 04 gto
                  Wow, the sudden change of mind all within a few days? Can't say I'm surprised, Goats are amazing. You better get one with the hood scoops and the LS2 though!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X