Front Bumper Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Bumper Paint

What do you think would be a reasonable quote on repainting the front bumper on my 1996 Firebird. It is silver and it needs no body work. Just wondering because it really need done

Re: Front Bumper Paint

Don't know where you live, but I've seen these guys riding around the Philly area:
    http://www.paintdevilrepair.com/

A good paint shop will probably charge you somewhere around $400-$600 depending on what you want. Maaco may do it for less, but I've seen some of their work before and I don't recommend going there. You can go the cheap route, or the expensive (better quality) route.

After it's done, I'd recommend getting a Clear Bra to protect the nose from minor rock chips and bug indentations. I put one of these on my Sergeant's 99 T/A after his car was re-painted last spring, and you can't even notice it's on there.
    sigpic

Comment

roughly $300-600 depends on paint brand, materials, and mostly labor.

Archer
      MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
      http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
        Don't know where you live, but I've seen these guys riding around the Philly area:
        http://www.paintdevilrepair.com/

A good paint shop will probably charge you somewhere around $400-$600 depending on what you want. Maaco may do it for less, but I've seen some of their work before and I don't recommend going there. You can go the cheap route, or the expensive (better quality) route.

After it's done, I'd recommend getting a Clear Bra to protect the nose from minor rock chips and bug indentations. I put one of these on my Sergeant's 99 T/A after his car was re-painted last spring, and you can't even notice it's on there.
        do you have a picture of it on?...I was contemplating getting one...

if you pay "cash" you can probably get one painted for around 200$...installed is a probably more...or you can install it yourself...not sure how hard it is...I am looking into this myself as my front end is really chipped up

Usually it is cheaper if you give them a spare bumper since they dont have to tape anything off...if you have to give them your car then you have downtime, plus its more work for them since they gotta blend it and tape it off....Im lucky they dont have to blend mine cause I got black paint:banana:

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          do you have a picture of it on?...I was contemplating getting one...
          Next time he stops over, I'll take a few pics and post them. Both of our cars are stored away right now because of the salt on the streets.
          sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X