Black Hurst T-handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hurst T-handle

Sorry if this doesn't fit here but i recently did my 5 speed swap and installed a pro 5.0 short shifter(awesome) and HURST T-HANDLE but the silver handle just didn't go right with the interior so i painted it black and cleared it really thoroughly,i will put a pic of it in the car later on, but for now tell me what you think.:banana:
    it looks way better in person,it looks like a factory did it lol.

Re: Black Hurst T-handle

Nice! lets see what it looks like in the car now. i have one of those handles sitting in my shop, maybe if it looks good ill put one in mine.

Comment

Looks great. I wish I could adapt one for my automatic...:naughty:

Comment

that looks awesome.. how exactly did you paint it?

i would love to do that to mine.. but it is brushed aluminum so im not sure how good it will look

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
          that looks awesome.. how exactly did you paint it?

i would love to do that to mine.. but it is brushed aluminum so im not sure how good it will look
          just sand it with like 600 sandpaper,btw ill put pics tonight and how to paint it.

Comment

I did the same thing man; yours looks alot better then mine though. There's one site where they sell them in a few different colors, but for the most part, grey is all you can get.
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

sorry for the bad pics, so i took 4 off them,it doesn't look nearly as good as in person because the flash changes the colors so bad and shows up everthing.

Comment

Looks good. It seems like the rest of your interior is meticulously kept.

Comment

whoops, my bad; I've got the pistol grip, not the t-handle. Looks good though man!
                  ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                  A few things

Comment

Originally posted by The Banks View Post
                    Looks good. It seems like the rest of your interior is meticulously kept.
                    thanks alot bro,i can't stand seeing my car dirty,it feels so good to clean it and use some armorall.

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
                      whoops, my bad; I've got the pistol grip, not the t-handle. Looks good though man!
                      thanks man, i think that the pistol grip and the t-handle are the best shift knobs,the pistol grip is better for powershifting but may get a little uncomfortable in city driving(traffic)imo, and the t-handle is better for everyday driving and still offer quick shifting but not as quick as the pistol grip,but definitely the top 2 shift knobs for me,and since i have a pro 5.0 short shifter,mmmmm it's so sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcoelho View Post
                        thanks man, i think that the pistol grip and the t-handle are the best shift knobs,the pistol grip is better for powershifting but may get a little uncomfortable in city driving(traffic)imo, and the t-handle is better for everyday driving and still offer quick shifting but not as quick as the pistol grip,but definitely the top 2 shift knobs for me,and since i have a pro 5.0 short shifter,mmmmm it's so sweet.
                        I hear ya; the pistol actually isn't bad during city driving. Then again, I'm a pretty aggressive driver :P
                        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                        A few things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X