Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Covers

I have a 2001 pewterbird, lookin for some nice seat covers and floor mats front and back and havin a hard time finding anything that fits..anyone know where i could get some?

Im not lookin for anything to fancy either..just want to get my seats covered up.
    Last edited by 3800v6; 12-14-2008, 01:16 AM.

Re: Seat Covers

Cheap...I know, but I've been looking for seat covers for my GTO and I came across these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GREY-...1885QQtcZphoto

I would just like to protect my leather seats.

Firebird covers are listed here: http://search.stores.ebay.com/cute-f...165487QQsofpZ0
    sigpic

Comment

hey thanks alot i actually think i am going to buy those now. :banana:
      but i dont think they would work in my firebird. from what im reading the rear seat cover is for a bench seat

Comment

scratch that..i searched trans am and found perfect seat covers for my car. im getting ready to order them, thanks alot

Comment

Originally posted by 3800v6 View Post
          scratch that..i searched trans am and found perfect seat covers for my car. im getting ready to order them, thanks alot
          Please do me a favor and PM me once you get them delivered and installed. I'd like to purchase a set, but don't know what kind of fitment and quality they are.

That's only, if you order from that particular website.

Thank you,
          Marc
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
            Please do me a favor and PM me once you get them delivered and installed. I'd like to purchase a set, but don't know what kind of fitment and quality they are.

That's only, if you order from that particular website.

Thank you,
            Marc
            alright i am ordering them either today or tomorrow so i will let you know asap.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X