Mustang Wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mustang Wheels?

Ask him if he's running spacer adapters. If not then they had to be just replicas with our fbody pattern.

It's not possible to run that bolt pattern on otherwise. It is possible to persuade some aluminum wheels with a 5x120 pattern (most notably bmw style wheels) on, but even that is a little bit sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Logger View Post
      I see that... The bolt pattern on those rims is a different size than what is on our cars. There is something he is NOT telling you.
      My thoughts exactly. The 5x114.3 rims will not fit the 5x120's, unless there are some modifications done. Example: Universal bolt pattern rims, wheel adapters, different sized hubs on the car, etc.

I say he's :bs:'ing you somewhere along the way.
      sigpic

Comment

no he wouldnt do that, i have known him for a long time and he linked me to it, i havea friend in class today with a mustang so im going to try for giggles to see if it fits

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
          no he wouldnt do that, i have known him for a long time and he linked me to it, i havea friend in class today with a mustang so im going to try for giggles to see if it fits
          You knowing him a long time would give him a perfect reason to screw with you. They wouldn't work without an adapter, facts.

Comment

I have a friend that I have known for a long time, and I don't believe a word he says. That is until I see it. Did you even ask your friend what he did to get them to fit?
            '99 Mountaineer AWD 5.0 - 4300K HID, Some Bolt-ons
            '97 RS - HPTuner, Bolt-ons
            '09 WRX - Aesthetic mods

Comment

Those rims look like the Cobra-R rims... My brother in law had these on his Mustang and it caught on fire... crazy story... but the car was totalled so I tried for the hell of it to see if I could use his rims on my camaro and they definitely didn't fit... and this wasn't by taking measurements, I actually tried to put them on the hub and it wasn't even close... isn't it true that the mustang bolt pattern is more common than ours??? so maybe the friend's car's previous owner modded the car to fit rims previously, so now these fit also... the car's bolt pattern may be different than stock even though the friend didn't change it himself...
              Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
              Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

he didnt do anything, he ordered them directly from american muscle and put them on his car

Comment

Your buddy is messing with you.

http://www.wheelreplicas.com/saleenwheels.html

He probably got them from another website and just sent you the mustang link to mess with you.

Comment

My wifes family is all into Mustangs from 67' fast back,68 convert,89' saleen,91 gt lsx, 95' GT convert and he brother buying a new 09' gt500 and mustang wheels will not fit on chevys at all.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

This guy seems to believe his friend over the rest of the opinions here. Some people you just can't convince...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
                        he didnt do anything, he ordered them directly from american muscle and put them on his car
                        When you started the thread you asked us how it was possible that a person could put Mustang rims on a Camaro. IT ISNT!! So many people have said it. Denying everyones personal experiences on them trying themselves to put a Mustang wheel directly on their car and they couldn't and yet you still say he ordered it from that site.

P.S. Your friend is still screwing with you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X