Pics of me and the bird at the lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of me and the bird at the lake

Well I finally washed my car and took some new pics. It's taken me awhile to get the outside of the car the way I want it or close to it at least. Heres two pics of my baby and me. I hope to get it painted next summer.

Re: Pics of me and the bird at the lake

Looks very nice.. Just wished the pics were bigger..lol

Comment

Check out my cardomain page, the pics show up bigger there...plus theres a full list of what Ive done to it. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
        Check out my cardomain page, the pics show up bigger there...plus theres a full list of what Ive done to it. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1
        Very nice man. A whole lot of mods...lol.. Im planning to do ta front and rear too..lol

Comment

I dont understand why you need to get it painted, the paint looks awesome still...

Very nice, with all those suspension upgrades I bet that bird handles great :tup:
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
            I dont understand why you need to get it painted, the paint looks awesome still...

Very nice, with all those suspension upgrades I bet that bird handles great :tup:
            As for the paint, it's got some chips, fading spots and pine sap rings all over it from where it sat for too long before removing it. Plus the color on the vinyl stripes is starting to fade and crack some. If and when I can afford a repaint, I'm thinking of having the stripes painted on.

The suspension changes have made a world of difference. The car handles alot tighter now and takes corners extremely well. But like anything, being too overly confident can get you into a world of trouble (as I found out). I found myself a curvy little backroad, and decided to try out my new setup. Headed for a corner wayyyyy too fast, and hung the rearend out and got it very very squirrelly. Luckily I was able to reign it back in before crashing it. Needless to say, it scared the crap out of me and I don't push it that hard
            anymore. I think some wider tires would also be an improvement. I just put on a set of 255/45R17 but eventually I may go to a 285/40R17.

Thanks for your nice comments. I know it's been alot of time, money and work to change my baby for the better.

Comment

car looks awesome...when do u think ur gonna b swappin a LT in there?

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
                car looks awesome...when do u think ur gonna b swappin a LT in there?
                Thanks RS....I wish I could get it done and done soon. But I'm planning on buying a house around March or April, so I don't know if it'll happen after that. I've already bought the engine wiring harness for a V8, now I just gotta save to get everything else....lol. I may just go ahead and do the Corvette front brake swap before I do the V8. On a good note though, I got new carpet for Christmas and installed it today.

Comment

nice rims

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X