Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Photo Shoot...

GFX? Chrome?! lol...

Like I said before, not much of a fan of GFX, and these are the wheels I've wanted since the day I got the car. These are the last set of wheels I'll buy for the car. Next visual mods are probably billet grille, clear corners, and rear fill-ins.

Anyone have a suggestion of which company to buy off of ebay for clear corners? I know most of them will collect condensation inside the lens, but I'll probably end up drilling the small holes in the bottom of it so it won't burn the bulbs out. I was looking at these, because they look like they're the best design. Which ones did you guys buy?

Also, which company did you guys buy your billet grilles from? I've seen a few for "Grille4Ever" and they look pretty good. Suggestions please! Thanks people.

Comment

looks great, love the wheels keep em cleannn....

clear corners. 96 tails, and fill ins are a must

Comment

never thought of 96 tail lights... that's pretty low on my list for mods right now... just waiting around to have some money to play around with again. =)

where did you guys get your clear corners and billet grilles from!?

and what color fill ins do you suggest? i was thinking silver metallic or chrome... not sure

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68 View Post
          nitrous is illegal in VA? is it anywhere else do you know? i dont plan on putting in nitrous in my car, ive just never heard of it being illegal...maybe im just dumb haha. just hide the bottle in under the flap in the back and get the hatch tinted enough so that you cant see through it anyway. ive never heard of a cop pulling someone over and saying "let me see your licence, registration, and pop your hood."
          happened to a friend of mine, not too long ago...he had a green 97 Civic, about 4K in the motor...rims, lowered, proper-size catback, tastefully done-up car really...the cop stopped him, took him out of the car, and had his partner look under the car, in the trunk, and spent 20 minutes looking at the motor because "a car like that must be a racer" :rolleyes:

PS: yay for old threads...car still looks good thou lol

Comment

20% window tint would look good

Comment

you two realize the date of the thread?

Comment

Dead thread revivals!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X