lowered (again) and new system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowered (again) and new system

well i decided to trade out the pro-kit for a sportline kit. love the look. much lower and i can actually tell the car was lowered now.

also got a JL stealthbox to replace the two Sony subs.

and i'll probably get tons of "rice" comments on this but i think it turned out nice.

opinions welcome.
    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Re: lowered (again) and new system

Looks good. I think red is an acceptable interior color as opposed to blue, green, yellow or any asst of neon colors.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Looks great... I've been kickin myself too for not getting the sportlines. I like the pro-kit, it does look way better than stock, but it just doesn't seem to be enough for me.
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

the stance looks much better now. glad you took my advice and switched it out.
        94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

looks great, i think i might go with the sportline now

Comment

car looks very nice as is why are you gonna paint it ?
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

There has to be some reason Eibach says not to use the Sport Line kit on a V6. Spring rate, etc. Looks fine for me. What's the deal? Anyone know?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

so which do u feel sounded better, the 2 subs or your new one

Comment

hows the ride though?
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

thanks youngsc. i thought the red i put in was very tasteful and not overdone at all. i think it turned looking great. got some looks last night while i was out cruisin and runnin around.

yeah i have to agree with you lookout.. that the pro-kit was great and dropped it a little, but it just wasn't enough! new stance makes it looks more aggressive imo. took me a while to find someone to swap with me PredatorBird haha. but i'm glad i swapped them!

Tom, the paint is just really worn out. swirl marks that won't come out. people have scuffed me on both sides of the rear bumper. the hood has some really bad spots on it from age and from being stuck behind gravel trucks and gettting rocks thrown on it and such. plus the stripes are vinyl and are very worn out after 4 years of wear and tear and all. and rather than replace them for another set of vinyl, i figured paint would be a better choice and save me money in the long run. also, getting a new sunoco hood and mecham or SS spoiler anyway so they'll need to be painted. might as well take care of the whole car at once.

the new JL sounds SOOO much better than the Sony subs. no question and no comparision needed. i haven't even really opened that sub up yet and it blows the other two away.

ride is great! i mean its bumpy as you would expect when you hit bad spots but the ride is noce and stiff. cornering is great along with the new LCAs, LCARBs, panhard, and v8 sway bars. really happy with how its turned out.
                    1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

stance looks great!
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                        Low Voltage
                        by Vladimir Gecko
                        I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                        11 hours ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        6 days ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X