Camaro emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro emblems

I was wandering were I can find some camaro emblems for my fenders....ive come across one site.... http://www.fourthcircledesigns.com/ but havent found anything else. I was thinking of the 3800 emblem they had for my 97. But was thinking of getting the old school 67-69 Fender emblems....I was wandering if anyone knew ofa good site to get them from. Any help is great.

Re: Camaro emblems

like this?:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

:bowdown:

Comment

yep those are the ones.

Comment

ebay. Like $20-30

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

I cant seem to find any tho ive been looking for a while all of them I look at are 'reproductions with factory notches' I just want the ones with the glue/sticky back side.

Comment

i got mine off ebay too... just dont buy any without a picture unless is says NOS ( new old stock ) or u might be getting some old pieces of crap..... the pic above is the ones i put on my car...

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck97
                I was wandering were I can find some camaro emblems for my fenders....ive come across one site.... http://www.fourthcircledesigns.com/ but havent found anything else. I was thinking of the 3800 emblem they had for my 97...
                I was thinkin about 3800s too, but I dont like the lined "RS" look of the letters; too 80s.
                I do like their prices, and their Grandsport stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck97
                  I cant seem to find any tho ive been looking for a while all of them I look at are 'reproductions with factory notches' I just want the ones with the glue/sticky back side.
                  Dum dum, you can only get the Reproductions with the notches on the back. They're designed as replacements for the old cars so they're not gonna come with sticky backs :twak:

Just cut the knobs off the back and use 3M doublesided tape (i used some with with a foam core.. it was called like "molding tape" or something) to attach it.

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Ohhhhh lol ok sorry but i thought they may have made some with the sticky stuff or w/e on the back my mistake Thanks for the help fireball.

Comment

Nope, its a custom modification :cool: In fact i think theres only 3 people including myself on this board who have them.. dunno how many others tho..

I just checked ebay, and it looks like there is only one fore sale atm (you need two).. so just check back everynow and again.

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Man i thought i was comeing up with something orginall lol o'well. I know ive seen them some were tho. Nice to know not alota people havem.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          5 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          3 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X